Granary Building, Kings Cross
This Grade II listed building is part of a collection of 19th Century listed and non-listed structures within a Conservation area. The 6 storey building, constructed in 1852, is flanked by the Eastern and Western Transit Sheds and has significant historic importance due to its scale and classical proportions.
Weedons were appointed to complete a previously developed concept for University of the Arts London. Extensive consultation with planners and English Heritage were undertaken throughout in order to achieve the quality of restoration required. The complete project is underpinned by a holistic environmental strategy to reduce energy and carbon emissions.