This site in Newhall Street, Birmingham provided the Practice with an opportunity to move in to the city centre by refurbishing the existing buildings for their new offices. Construction started on site in March 2012 and continued through the wettest spring and summer since 1912 (possibly an omen as the practice was founded in that year). It was completed in 6 months, on time, in August. The previously rundown 1980s sales office and warehouse is now an exciting, accessible, contemporary workplace. A mixture of single and double-height spaces encourage collaborative working. Green credentials include: A biodiverse Green Roof reducing surface water run-off: LED lighting with absence detection: High thermal mass; Increased insulation: and Zoned underfloor heating.